I have quitted ToonsTunes.!UPDATED!

I am sorry all Toons, Mj has made me quit I do not trust him and he is trying to make my bro hate me! I'm so sad I have decided to quit please spread this out to all tooners, I have quitted I will not return until I get enough messages saying "Come back" Then I will come back, Sorry everybody that you have heard this! I have chose this it is MJ's fault. I will never trust him again. I'm sorry, UPDATE: I have trusted him one more time one more fight and i'lll quit but I will quit if when Pcchip321 get's un-banned and fights again.-Star-

4 comments:

  1. It's all your fault MJ you ruined me. You ruined my bro, I'll NEVER EVER forgive you. You can do what you like now I quitted I hope you are happy I quitted AND I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT BECUASE I QUITTED! I AM NOTING THAT I QUIT! YOU CANNOT SEE ME I'M ONLY ON THE OTHER SERVER SO BYE! -Star-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh or i'll be on Club Penguin BUT REMEMBER "I'm never coming back"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am K1rby2 around on CP I'm sorry Toons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have updated it :) I have 1 more choice. So if it comes to a fight again then i'll be "Say GoodBye!" So Mj/Pcchip I advice you to stop the fighting I may of chose a side well i'm sorry for this! I will quit if that fight continues 1 more time! So you have a choice of me quitting :) So you can choose :)

    ReplyDelete

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!